Jeff Patterson's J-PAT SPEC Rifles

I think my new hobby will be making macramé plant holders. Here is the 25 shot composite of the Matilda target. Woof!

Tony

Attachments

• All 25 PDF snip.JPG
    All 25 PDF snip.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 53
TT,

You said it! If I shot a target like that I’d frame it and sell all the guns off and never shoot again.

Tony

What to do?

Larry Parsons has a problem.

Larry owns Paladin.

View attachment 25239

This year Larry used Paladin to set a new ARA A-Line record. Won many big matches and has made the Paladin a well-known name in big time RFBR.

Larry also owns J-Pat SPEC 2 High Table.

View attachment 25240

Larry has the problem of deciding which of these rifles he will use this coming shooting season.

I think that is a problem we would all like to have.

TKH (4628)
Hey Tony whatever happened to the goat? Lmfao

Where are these guns now and how are they shooting? Just curious if owners have found the right ammo and have them all tuned up and shooting good.
Its been some time since this post was put up but like myself Im sure others are keen to see or hear reports of these spec rifle. May be no news is bad news.

Its been some time since this post was put up but like myself Im sure others are keen to see or hear reports of these spec rifle. May be no news is bad news.
I brought this back up in hopes some of the owners would come on and tell of their experience with these rifles. I have only been able to shoot one of them and it shot great for me. It just had a feeling of quality you don’t get from just any rifle.
Maybe someone will tell us more.

TKH

Back