we need a humor forum.....until then

View attachment 27184

PLEASE SEE BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
And STUPID says don't "pay back" what just happened to you? I have always figured he was a dum azz but THAT clinched it!! Anybody looked real close to see how full of crap he is or is it that obvious??
When Iran saw how close you got the bombs to their Nuclear works without them knowing ahead of time, just maybe they GOT THE MESSAGE? :eek:;)(y)

I don't know why Iran still exists. They should have been wiped off the face of the earth years ago. Dumb azz unfroze billions of $ to the Irainian govt. so they could continue their reign of terror. Come on man🤔 give me a break.

And STUPID says don't "pay back" what just happened to you? I have always figured he was a dum azz but THAT clinched it!! Anybody looked real close to see how full of crap he is or is it that obvious??
When Iran saw how close you got the bombs to their Nuclear works without them knowing ahead of time, just maybe they GOT THE MESSAGE? :eek:;)(y)
Mike that reference applies to the US Military and brandon. He won't let our troops play defense and then offense.
Iran fired over 350 drones and missiles at US troops and ships.
When Ronnie was POTUS....
Watch this vid. to bring you up to speed.

Last edited:
*EXACTLY*!!!!!

But there are people out there who want to pretend that the gun is the problem.

And they utterly refuse to hold the guilty accountable.

All are accountable.
It's all in the plan of the pro, lib, commie, NAZI, demoturd, butt hurt snowflakes. To destroy the US of A. Empty prisons, total gun control, coddle criminals, coddle illegals, let in the Chi Com Army, declare Martial Law, and finally kick your door in and steal your stuff. Plan is on schedule.

948749.png

PLEASE SEE BELOW

Last edited by a moderator:
Back