What music are you listening to?

I was overseas on a military assignment when I received a letter from my teenage son.

'Hi Dad, I listened to some of your tapes and Deep Purple is pretty good'

This made my day.

* doggie *

I used to like listening to blackened metal too. Now musical tastes have changed and I only listen to American hardcore punk from the 80s

What kind of music are you listening to?

For me, it's metal. Currently blasting Haiduk - Diabolica (blackened death metal).

fnf

Explore a diverse world of music

You can access a diverse music library with thousands of songs from many different genres. From pop, rock, hip-hop, to dance, jazz, and more, CatchMod offers you a wide variety and choices. On CatchMod, you can search for your favorite songs, create your own playlists, and discover the hottest new hits in the music world. You can also follow your favorite artists, view information about them, and listen to their music on CatchMod. With a user-friendly and easy-to-use interface, CatchMod offers a great listening experience, allowing you to relax, enjoy and discover music on your own terms. No matter what music lover you are, CatchMod will be the ideal destination for you to find and enjoy great tunes.

Back