Tuners!!!!

Hi David,

So, you have a 2500 now didn't you have V22S? anyway good to hear that the 2500 is shooting well I kind of miss my original Falcon but since I don't shoot that many sanctioned matches my Anschutz's and now a M12 I built is all I need.
hope you find some ammo and really get to further test.

Lee

No Lee never had a V22. First range rimfire was a Walther KKM and just the 2 Anschutz mentioned. Great factory rifles just hoped for something like what was beating me and the new build is the bees knees.

With time I hope to tune it to the nth degree.

No Lee never had a V22. First range rimfire was a Walther KKM and just the 2 Anschutz mentioned. Great factory rifles just hoped for something like what was beating me and the new build is the bees knees.

With time I hope to tune it to the nth degree.

Hi David, I must be mistaking you for another shooter. let us know how the things go. seems like you're on the right track.

Lee

Haven't signed on here in over a year, but one thing to remember about tuners that are designed such that the bullet passes through them get dirty. Clean your tuner as well as your rifle. When actively shooting I cleaned the tuner after every match, just like my rifles.

For those of you that used the PRX method, I have a question. I used the PRX calculator on my 26" shilen barrel and it shows I need 2.84". That puts me at 425 on the tuner. I have heard closer to 200 is the preferred place to be. Anyone else been successful at that high of a number?

For those of you that used the PRX method, I have a question. I used the PRX calculator on my 26" shilen barrel and it shows I need 2.84". That puts me at 425 on the tuner. I have heard closer to 200 is the preferred place to be. Anyone else been successful at that high of a number?
Assuming your bbl is .900”, I would spend a fair effort between 200-225, probably closer to 200.

Has anyone tried any of the Ezell tuners? I think there are a number of different styles.

If you have used one, please post your result and a pic of which style you are using.

Thanks, TKH

Back