Ted Heindselman wins WWCCA Spring Tune-up

Joe Krupa

The results for the first Eastern Region NBRSA group match of 2012 are below. The weekend had decentively light conditions; but the thick air seemed to move the bullet quite a bit more than what was seen on the flags.

Congratulations to hard-working Ted Heindselman who won his first of what may be many two-guns. There were many other "firsts" at the match, including the first match by a few new shooters, the return of Tracy Thompson to group shooting, the first teen agg. by Geary Koglin and one or two other "firsts" which escape my memory.

LV 100

1. Joe Krupa .2206
2. Lee Hachigian .2392
3. Geary Koglin .2428

small group Don Rosetti .101

LV 200

1. Ted Heindselman .2100
2. Rob MacLennan .2337
3. Tom Majewski .2363

small group Steve Theye .227

LV Grand

1. Ted Heindselman .2344
2. Joe Krupa .2449
3. Rob MacLennan .2548

HV 100

1. Geary Koglin .1988
2. Bill Gammon .2112
3. Lee Hachigian .2152

small group Ted Heindselman .096

HV 200

1. Joe Krupa .2201
2. Bob Balowski .2268
3. Tom Majewski .2284

small group Joe Krupa .165

HV Grand

1. Bill Gammon .2231
2. Lee Hachigian .2334
3. Ted Heindselman .2356

Two-Gun

1. Ted Heindselman .2350
2. Joe Krupa .2512
3. Lee Hachigian .2543
4. Tom Majewski .2566
5. Rob MacLennan .2586
6. Kevin Hovis .2693
7. Geary Koglin .2695
8. Victor Potts .2700
9. Steve Theye .2858
10. Tim Bassham .2868

Thanks to the WWCCA crew for putting on another great match.

Way to go Teddy finally the bride and not the bridesmaid. We all new it was just a matter of time, good shooting buddy.
Gary

Great Shooting Ted. Congratulations on your first 2-Gun.

Lee

ps. I think Don Rosetti shot a really small group at 200-yards.

Thanks everyone!

I had a great time at Western Wayne this week end and it sure is a good feeling to have finally won my first 2-Gun.

Ted

Great Shooting Ted. Congratulations on your 1st 2 gun. Now we will need to think...Darn, Ted is shooting today, who will be second. However, Gammon will come up with something clever. Again, great shooting.

Geary Koglin

Congrats Ted....nice shooting.

Great to see some familiar faces...wish I had more time to visit. Fun shooting next to you Zippy. Always great to meet new people.

Very Well ran match and had fun (even in the rain). Interesting weekend overall. Had to switch guns after starting off with three straight .3XX at LV100 Sat morning. Sun afternoon had me thinking I would have been better off shooting with my eyes closed. Wife's luck wasn't much better. First, her bolt uncocked one time Sat morning and didin't finish a group, then she stuck a bullet in the chamber and dumped powder in the action...didn't finish that group and to top it off, my dumba** lined her up on the wrong target one time (thank goodness she only shot sighters before it was noticed) but that turned out to be the best group she ever shot at 200yd. Now she wants me to build her a new gun like Rob M's (since he won't sell his), buy a bunch of his barrels and a new march scope....oh lord, what have I created :eek:

We'll be back.
Kevin Hovis

Last edited:
WHOOOOOOAAAAAA JOOOOOEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!
It's all good.

Joe my point of the story was to have some fun.
And I hope at no one's expense.
Sorry, it didn't work out that way.

Don. I apologize if you were offended.

Ted. I apologize.

Last edited:
Great spring tune-up (with better than spring temps)

Congrats Ted....nice shooting.

Great to see some familiar faces...wish I had more time to visit. Fun shooting next to you Zippy. Always great to meet new people.

Very Well ran match and had fun (even in the rain). Interesting weekend overall. Had to switch guns after starting off with three straight .3XX at LV100 Sat morning. Sun afternoon had me thinking I would have been better off shooting with my eyes closed. Wife's luck wasn't much better. First, her bolt uncocked one time Sat morning and didin't finish a group, then she stuck a bullet in the chamber and dumped powder in the action...didn't finish that group and to top it off, my dumba** lined her up on the wrong target one time (thank goodness she only shot sighters before it was noticed) but that turned out to be the best group she ever shot at 200yd. Now she wants me to build her a new gun like Rob M's (since he won't sell his), buy a bunch of his barrels and a new march scope....oh lord, what have I created :eek:

We'll be back.
Kevin Hovis

Great to see Beth at the match. The 'luck' sounds familiar, uncocked bolt, powder in the action, lining up on the wrong target - even if hubby instigated the latter, it happens to us all ... been there, done it, no T-shirt. You know you've driven him crazy when he gives you his best barrel just before the SS ;) Keep your chin up girl, it's worth it.
Vera

Back