RSmith

francis as alinwa pointed out in 2021 i picked up my second national championship win.
was second in heavygun this last weekend at a local 1k match.
quit lying in public

the 600 was in the national magazine, hall of fame has my point from that.
the 1k win was published several places online and on the trophy.
your desire to find my real name does not interest me.
there are people online that know who i am and what i have done.
i have never used my real name on an online site, my choice, not up to you
and several match reports have my name in them published and just posted

My interest in seeing the match reports was not to "find [your] real name" (I already know that); rather, it was to see the discipline, your name at the top of the list, and the names of the other shooters. BTW, congratulations on your HOF point.

Last edited:
My interest in seeing the match reports was not to "find [your] real name" (I already know that); rather, it was to see the discipline, your name at the top of the list, and the names of the other shooters. BTW, congratulations on your HOF point.
2015 NBRSA 600 Yard Nationals: https://www.nbrsa.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2015_08PRonline.pdf (starting on page 4)

2021 IBS 1000 Nationals:

the 2015 lite gun score win was:
shot with a brand new rifle i built myself a dasher
it was my first 600 br match
on day two i tied the existing 3 target record.
when the results were published here on tues eve, i suggested it was an error...but it was not.

2021 IBS 1000 Nationals:
i consider this the worst write up of a national match i had ever seen. there were seven national champions and he only mentions a couple.the overalls and the heavy/lite overall...no mention of the individual winners...agin there were seven of them not just three.

the 600 was in the national magazine, hall of fame has my point from that.
the 1k win was published several places online and on the trophy.
there are people online that know who i am and what i have done.
i have never used my real name on an online site, my choice, not up to you
and several match reports have my name in them published and just posted
You do use your real name online..Facebook.

rsmithsr2,

just stop feeding the trolls, it's not worth ruining the hem of a good shirt sopping that sort of scum off the floor. I wasted 25yrs "validating" myself to these lowlifes in an attempt to counter their grunting assertions only to one day look in the mirror and ask myself "why??"

I have not ever asked myself the sort of things they obsess about..... this whole "My dick is bigger than your and I want you to say in front of everybody, and TELL them it's bigger" just gives real shooters a bad name.

live well

shoot well

don't let the trolls drag you'se into their private sewer

Hadn't been on here since the reformatting, interesting.

Dunno how this works but it looks like no quoting?? Well, expect to see frannie's liddle specious jab disappear off the board soon

Having been posted up for reasons cheap and peurile even by his standards

Quite frankly, I didn’t miss this site when it went down and since it’s rise from the ashes it has become worse.
I missed this site when it went down, for two reasons: first, it was Wilbur's and Elmer's site; and second, I don't like the site to which many folks migrated. However, I do agree that the new site has some non-user-friendly aspects that were not in the previous site.

Back