New Railgun

Well, not quite new. Jay Young built this for me in 2018. I’ve been so busy shooting matches and making bullets, I never took the time to finish it…..until now. Hope to put it on paper real soon.

Action – Panda with TG ejector
Barrel – 1.45” Lederer, 13.5 twist
Scope – March 48x
Trigger – Jewell

Railgun_1.jpg

Railgun_2.jpg

Railgun_3.jpg

Railgun_4.jpg

Railgun_5.jpg

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

Beautiful rest and what is the rifle chambered for? Also please post your initial results when you have a chance to take it out for the first time.

Tim Oltersdorf

That looks like a left handed rail gun. As a left handed shooter I also have a LH rail and all of my bag guns are LH. I can shoot a RBRP bag gun easily but a RBLP is very difficult for me. As a lefty I found out that many things in life are right handed including but not limited to corded phones, many surgical instruments, radiology fluoroscopic machines, most scissors, men's shirt buttons, coffee mugs with logos, powder measures, many electronic devices, reloading presses, switchblade knives, most handguns, our method of writing (L to R) etc. etc. A higher than average number of LH people are in prison and more lefties than average are schizophrenics. Most of us lefties have long ago learned to compensate for this but those RH scissors hurt my left hand and I still smear my writing. Now where did I put my Thorazine?

I guess I am ambi-confused. I shoot handguns left-handed but long guns right-handed. I throw a ball left-handed but swing a bat right-handed. I write left-handed of course. When I was flying for the Air Force my flight suits had a pencil pocket on the left sleeve and a survival knife pocket on the left leg. It took almost 15 years for the Air Force to allow us left handers to take our flight suits to the parachute shop where they would move them to the right side.

Back