New Banner

Wilbur has done a great service in starting this site, and I always read his posts for his knowledge and straight forward approach. Never got to meet him personally but he is missed.
John

I had the pleasure of meeting Wilbur and shooting with him many times and got to thank him personally for this site. Wilbur was a salt of the earth guy and i feel blessed to have known him

You're so right, Steve. Nothing against anybody at all but in a perfect world, I'd love to see this place stay geared mostly to short range BR. The other site has become much about long range and prs and rimfire has 3 or 4 sites geared that way. Again, nothing against any of those or the people. I'd just love to see this place be what it was a few years ago again.

You'd do a great job with it! (hint) ;)

fwiw, I'd probably commit to be your first site sponsor. I think this place can be brought back. I don't have the time nor the right personality for it and I realize that. Not to mention, I am a computer dummy, too. Wilbur certainly had the right persona for the job.

Last edited:
I appreciate the vote of confidence Mike , but I'm certainly not a computer guy. I can use one to look at stuff if it's working right!😁. I agree, i loved the site back then and it was a great help to me and many others. I hope it can get back to its glory days.

Back