IR50/50 Indoor Sporter 10 Shot National

doclu60

Congrats to Harvey Reese on his IR Sporter 10 Shot National win at Piney Hill this afternoon. Harvey stayed very consistent over the day and shot the only 10 shot of the tournament. We rotated every card so the entire line had a fair playing field. High card of the match went to Barry Harris with a 114 on the 5th and last card.
Well run match and a fun group to shoot with! We'll do it again tomorrow with the Indoor Sporter Nationals.

Scott

IMG_2816.jpg

Tim I'm not sure of the smith. I will try to remember to ask Harvey tomorrow.

Scott
I did answer Tim's post via text, but thought I would post here as well. Jerimiah Mohr (JM Precision) out of WV smithed the rifle that Harvey shot in the tournament. 2500XS, Shilen Octagon taper lapped by Jerimiah, and a JMP Sporter stock. Anyone interested in shooting IR 3-gun and need a great smith for the pesky Sporter guns, Jeremiah has built some extremely competitive rifles. He also does very nice heavy guns as well. A pic below of the new 10.5 rifle he just finished for me.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_4735.jpg
    IMG_4735.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 51
Scott,

That’s a beautiful rifle. Could you please tell us who stocked it and what kind beautiful wood was used?

Thanks,
Todd

Todd,
The stock is a Lidgard and the wood is figured cherry. Jerimiah Mohr did the pillars/bedding.

Scott

Back