Good to see..

mwezell

Mike Ezell
Good to see this place slowly but surely coming back to life. It's still the best BR related site there is. Lots of good and knowledgeable people on here. Lets keep it up. I kinda like the "hometown feel" around here. That other site is good too but it seems to have gone away from its roots a lot over the last few years.

Mike & Tim, I'm trying to figure out how to change the text below my screen name. (I knew how to do that in the old version of the website, but don't know how to do it in this version.) I see that the two of you have text below your screen names; any ideas as to how to change the text below your screen name?

Last edited:
Tap on your name on your post and a header page opens. Tap on your name on the header and select 'Edit profile banner'.

Last edited:
Tap on your name on your post and a header page opens. Tap on your name on the header and select 'Edit profile banner'.
No workie for me. When I select "Edit profile banner," it wants to upload a file (apparently a picture file), not allow text editing. Clarification will be appreciated. :)

click the avatar thingie. Then look for "about" it's in there. That didn't work.
up on top. click name there. And you find account details and other stuff.

click the avatar thingie. Then look for "about" it's in there. That didn't work.
up on top. click name there. And you find account details and other stuff.
I saw the "about" and the "account details"; still no workie for me -- I don't see an edit option for the text. I'll send Elmer an email and see if he can help. Thanks

GREAT NEWS! Elmer fixed the problem by adding a "Custom title" box right above the "Date of birth" box on the "Account details" page. Thank you, Elmer!

Back