Garmin Xero® C1 Pro Chronograph

cbrewer

Bought one and I am impressed. Really impressed. Set up time is about 10 seconds. Smaller than a cigarette package (w/o tripod). It comes with its own, btw. Has yet to not record a shot. Downloads data to smart phone or tablet with a free app. Smart phone can export data to a spreadsheet. Waterproof, reasonably shockproof, fits inside your range bag, and runs on battery for more than eight hours. It's so easy to use, you can fool yourself at first trying to figure things out; however, in reality you just turn it on, select a new session, set it behind muzzle, and shoot. It does all the rest.

In my opinion, if you want a chronograph that you will use, get this one. If you decide to get one, I suggest or

Bought one and I am impressed. Really impressed. Set up time is about 10 seconds. Smaller than a cigarette package (w/o tripod). It comes with its own, btw. Has yet to not record a shot. Downloads data to smart phone or tablet with a free app. Smart phone can export data to a spreadsheet. Waterproof, reasonably shockproof, fits inside your range bag, and runs on battery for more than eight hours. It's so easy to use, you can fool yourself at first trying to figure things out; however, in reality you just turn it on, select a new session, set it behind muzzle, and shoot. It does all the rest. uno online

In my opinion, if you want a chronograph that you will use, get this one. If you decide to get one, I suggest or
This is the best Chronograph Ever! Good battery life, mine hasn't missed a shot yet, and it's tiny! So easy to toss in the range bag. It's generations ahead of the Lab Radar, Magnetospeed and others. The one thing the Lab Radar will do that the Garmin won't is take multiple readings per shot. I rarely used this feature on my Lab Radar and may never use my Lab Radar and Magnetospeeds again!

Last edited:
I jumped in and bought one and It works great. It has about a three minute learning curve and It has not missed a shot sense I have been using it. I have used many different types of chronographs over the years including a ballistic pendulum that I built when I was in collage and this one is by far the best.

I jumped in and bought one and It works great. It has about a three minute learning curve and It has not missed a shot sense I have been using it. I have used many different types of chronographs over the years including a ballistic pendulum that I built when I was in collage and this one is by far the best.
Somebody else goes that far back huh? We built one and tested it in freshman physics class. Used the professor's .22lr right there in the classroom. Might not get away with that today.

+1. My Labradar became obsolete about five minutes after trying the Garmin. It just absolutely works. I bought it just because it can live in my range bag, so I'll always have a chrono even if I hadn't planned on using one when I packed for the range (I wish I had more often than I care to admit).

GsT

Back