Chief City Shooters IR 3-Gun 05-05-2024

doclu60

Chief City Shooters, just north of Pontiac, IL, will hold their first double IR50/50 3-Gun list matches of the season Sunday May 5th. Chief City has modern amenities to include running water restroom, climate controlled club house, and ample parking. I will again have an extra complete setup this year to include, 1ea Sporter rifle and 10.5lb rifle, front/rear sand bag rest, spotting scope with bench mount. Shooter needs to bring stool and ammo, and flags if they have them. This setup will be loaned to shooters who wish to try IR 3-Gun. You must reserve the setup ahead of match day by emailing me at doclu60@gmail.com I will not be hauling the extra equipment unless I have a commitment for its use. IR 3-Gun is a very special class of RFBR shooting and is challenging and a ton of fun to shoot. First match starts at 09:00, with the second match to follow the first. I will have my personal laptop and printer this year and hopefully will be able to print match reports this year.

For any questions or additional information please PM me here or use the above email to contact me.

Hope to see you at the range!
Scott Albury
Chief City Shooters IR50/50 match director

Last edited:
EDIT TOO ABOVE: The loaner equipment has been reserved for the June 2nd matches, but is still available for the May matches.

Scott

Back