Cannot Login to Benchrest Classifieds.

Slowshot

It has been years since I sold anything here. Now when I connected to Benchrest Classifieds, I was asked to login again, though I was already logged into Benchrest Central. Then when I tried to log in to Classifieds, my e-mail address was rejected. This is my only e-mail address, so I certainly know how to type it into a box. It is the same e-mail address I used to log in to Benchrest Central.

What am I doing wrong?

It has been years since I sold anything here. Now when I connected to Benchrest Classifieds, I was asked to login again, though I was already logged into Benchrest Central. Then when I tried to log in to Classifieds, my e-mail address was rejected. This is my only e-mail address, so I certainly know how to type it into a box. It is the same e-mail address I used to log in to Benchrest Central.

What am I doing wrong?
I have the same problem too.

I was already logged in to BRC. Went to classifieds and it said I needed to log in, so I tried, and could not.

Is it now like rimfirecentral that one must be logged in to be able to see the classified ads?

I have that problem logging onto forums..... classifieds comes up easy..... I googled B.R.forums and it came rite up.... now i got 2 BR icons on desktop...???

Can you view them at all or just not post on them? Pretty sure they have a different sign on name and or password than the forum...or did before the upgrade.

Back