Arthritis

My x-ray showed bone on bone at the base of my thumb. On the positive side I don't have to load the dish washer anymore!

Mort
I had my left thumb fixed about 25 or 30 years ago. The doctor sawed the end of my thumb off and replaced it with a rolled up tendon from that arm. I believe they have less primitive methods now. Any way it worked out great and healed quickly. Good luck with your thumb.

I've been known to splash a bit of Jamisons Al, looks like I'll try some Tullamore.

Just had some Templeton Rye here in the motel in Birmingham with Dean, Doc, and Terry after driving 920 miles today on the way to the Shamrock.....

Later
Dave

Last edited:
I've been known to splash a bit of Jamisons Al, looks like I'll try some Tullamore.

Just had some Templeton Rye here in the motel in Birmingham with Dean, Doc, and Terry after driving 850 miles today on the way to the Shamrock.....

Later
Dave
Rough crowd. ;) R.G, Mike B., Tom G.
and myself drove down and shot the IBS Score Nats there years ago...cool range. Best of luck you guys...say "Hi" to your fellow travelers. -Al

Just had some Templeton Rye here in the motel in Birmingham .. after driving 920 miles today on the way to the Shamrock.....
920 miles to B'ham? Would driving through Atl (rather than B'ham) have been closer to get to the Shamrock?

Last edited:
Back