210M primers

WOW! That's very scientific of you. The reason you don't answer my question directly, is because you have nothing to back up your statement about changing powder and probably have never even used StaBall powder or even a slight inkling of a recommendation. The max load data I posted was from Hodgdon, not mine. Had I used a chrono, yes, I would have probably seen low velocity, but that still would not have answered the question of why, like Berger did. Now that I have that information, StaBall is a very viable powder choice, regardless of what you may think and know nothing about. My original question was about the primers, not the powder. When you handload, you don't just go willy nilly, in any direction without something to back it up. That's how people get hurt. YOU obviously don't read and comprehend very well and just made my iggy list, Sir.
so beside being a poor reloader you have a reading comprehension issue to.
the powder load you choose was not for a similar bullet and thus your failure to get a good burn. seems you got burned several times with poor decisions.

Well, the soot went away with 1 more grain and just got better the higher I went. I did notice a large velocity swing with the 210 primers. I went to WLR's and worked back up and it shot better than I expected a Remington factory sporter barrel and a 4 lb. trigger to shoot. The velocity from high to low went down to a 20 fps spread on a 5 shot group. Plenty good enough to deer hunt. Plus, the velocity is just North of 3150 fps. Not too shabby.

Attachments

• 20231111_133809.jpg
    20231111_133809.jpg
    994.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back