admin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do not know where to post this but Al Lind's wife has asked me to let everyone in the shooting community know that Al has dementia and can no longer work on rifles.
    Someone sent me to Al for a finishing of a custom stock for my Ruger No. 1 V. It did not go well. That is all I am willing to say on this.
    Are members allowed to try selling merchandise on the Forum sites?
    Thought that was restricted to the Classified forums.
    Thanks
    I think the 2019 article under the Competition Forum, on the “U.S. Benchrest Hall of Fame“ update by Joe Krupa should be removed. It’s outdated.
    Hi,

A big thank you for keeping that site up and running.

I bookmarked some old threads on the "old" site. Bookmarks do not work anymore. No surprise.

Knowing thread titles from my bookmarks, I tried to access the threads using the search functions in the new site. Doesn't work either title only or advanced.

Is that temporary ( archive transfer needs more time) or will that be forever ??
    Thank you.
    Oliver.
    I have a situation with another website with which I am hoping you might be able to help.I have registered with "rimfirecentral.com" using my real name (rayhoagland) and my (selected) password. For some reason, it appears my registration was not completed or accepted. My attempts to reach the administrator of that website have been fruitless. Is there someone who can contact them in my behalf to have them contact me to straighten out this frustrating situation? I am easily reached at rayhoagland@att.net and am hoping for a reply in due course. Many thanks. Ray Hoagland
    M
    mturner
    With the new site, I'm missing a lot of my older post. Much of it was testing. I made the mistake of using the forum like a information cloud. Can you please bring back my old post?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back