ojai ca 600 light/heavy match sunday may 19 7 am

we had very good weather and about 12 shooters...for some reason my clock could not figure out where i was, and i showed up late! but before my relay! i could not find my 600 yd zero...aw schitt.. got on for target 2 and 3, and then no bolt for my heavy gun!! first time in over 10 years i have left a bolt...so nice time but a waste...try again next month!

for some reason my clock could not figure out where i was, and i showed up late! but before my relay! i could not find my 600 yd zero...aw schitt.. got on for target 2 and 3, and then no bolt for my heavy gun!! first time in over 10 years i have left a bolt...so nice time but a waste...try again next month!
It sounds like: (a) your clock is much more elaborate than any clock I've ever had; (b) your "zero" luck is about like mine, sometimes; and (c) your forgetfulness is also about like mine, sometimes — maybe it wasn't a waste if you learned something. :)

i removed the 2 expensive scopes from my 6 dasher and 300 wsm, replaced them with night force 15-55x's with FUNCTIONAL ZERO STOPS went to the range and set ZEROS! NO MORE ISSUES. put the march 10-60 on a shortrange 30 br and zeroed it at 100,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back