Thread: Announcement

Announcement

Time has come. I am no longer accepting orders for bullet dies. I wish to thank all that have supported me for the last 15 yrs. I will service dies that I made for a while. I am still going to grind punches for a limited amount of time. I am not servicing or working on any other dies so please do not ask. I am also no longer making punches for other makes of dies. I have tried to be as accommodating to Bench Rest as I can but there seems to be some people that just do not understand the meaning of NO when its told to them. This will be a two part post I will give them name and phone # of where to buy carbide blanks or if you choose whole dies ( same supplier where stamoly buys dies at) I will supply prints as they will be needed to order.....

Quote Originally Posted by geo.ulrich View Post
    Time has come. I am no longer accepting orders for bullet dies. I wish to thank all that have supported me for the last 15 yrs. I will service dies that I made for a while. I am still going to grind punches for a limited amount of time. I am not servicing or working on any other dies so please do not ask. I am also no longer making punches for other makes of dies. I have tried to be as accommodating to Bench Rest as I can but there seems to be some people that just do not understand the meaning of NO when its told to them. This will be a two part post I will give them name and phone # of where to buy carbide blanks or if you choose whole dies ( same supplier where stamoly buys dies at) I will supply prints as they will be needed to order.....
    I guess I should have pulled the trigger on some dies earlier. You depart with an excellent reputation, which is as it should be. I wish you well in your future endeavors!

GsT

Quote Originally Posted by GeneT View Post
    I guess I should have pulled the trigger on some dies earlier. You depart with an excellent reputation, which is as it should be. I wish you well in your future endeavors!

GsT
    I waited too long as well. I was going to order some 30cal fb dies next month

Are there any other quality die makers still making dies?
    Last edited by TrxR; 06-01-2021 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrxR View Post
    I waited too long as well. I was going to order some 30cal fb dies next month

Are there any other quality die makers still making dies?
    Whidden

Quote Originally Posted by shootsteady View Post
    Whidden
    I don't believe Whidden makes bullet dies.

Hi George, Thanks for all the help. And for all the work, you did for me. Always top quality.
    Thanks for helping Bart and Hines, getting into making jackets. My friends appreciated that.
    Always a good Guy.
    Always the Best.
    Tim B.

Ps. "The only Guy At The Super Shoot with a Ponytail".

I hope this doesn’t also mean you won’t be coming on here giving sage words of advice. I always read your posts and learned from them. Getting old sucks doesn’t it George?

" YOU ARE OLD AS YOU FEEL" I read that somewhere, just give me a minute, I'll remember where.

Good luck Bud. It has always been a pleasure knowing you.

Thanks George

George

I probably didn't thank you often enough for your help over the years. Dies you've made for me are the best. I know from experience that dies you've made for others are very good as well. So here it is; THANKS.
    If this is an announcement of retirement; my recommendation is to go at it slow; you need to stay somewhat busy or your gonna go nuts. What ever you do next have some fun with it and take care.

Gary Ocock

Time

Congrats George I hope you enjoy your new spare time. I love the die you made for me = quality workmanship.

Dan Honert

George, I feel very fortunate to have the 30 cal and 6mm dies you made for me.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Last edited by jackie schmidt; 06-15-2021 at 09:44 PM.

Thank you very Much

George,

Thank you for all of your help getting me started making bullets. Your products are of the highest standard and your guidance has been invaluable.
    Hope to see you at the range.

Thank you again,

Leon Noel