Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Flavio Fare Trigger

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Amarillo Texas
    Posts
    47

    Flavio Fare Trigger

    Is the FF Whisper trigger Mike sells at Vudoo different then the one at Burno's Shooter Supply?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    UT/CT
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman View Post
    Is the FF Whisper trigger Mike sells at Vudoo different then the one at Burno's Shooter Supply?
    Yessir, the Vudoo/Flavio is quite different than the Whisper.

    MB

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    upstate, N.Y.
    Posts
    3,006
    Would you be kind enough to detail differences?
    I know about your version 90 deg sear but, I dont think Ive ever seen a side by side ?
    Kind of curious because last year I installed a Whisper.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Central Arkansas
    Posts
    541

    FF trigger

    I have this trigger in my recently Vudoo built V-22S rifle. It is by far the best and lightest trigger I have and I have a number of other after market triggers.

    The 24" Shilen and action is bedded in a McMillan Edge stock and is ideal for Benchrest shooting which is what this gun is dedicated to do.

    Mine is the 90 degree sear rifle and the trigger pull is probably 1 ounce.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    upstate, N.Y.
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelor View Post
    I have this trigger in my recently Vudoo built V-22S rifle. It is by far the best and lightest trigger I have and I have a number of other after market triggers.

    The 24" Shilen and action is bedded in a McMillan Edge stock and is ideal for Benchrest shooting which is what this gun is dedicated to do.

    Mine is the 90 degree sear rifle and the trigger pull is probably 1 ounce.
    Would you happen to know if that trigger only comes with 90deg sear ?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    UT/CT
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    Would you happen to know if that trigger only comes with 90deg sear ?
    Hey Timothy,
    Yessir, it's 90 deg sear only. A number of mechanical changes were made to accommodate the new sear and the one I have in my V-22S is repeatable to within two tenths of a gram. What would you be looking to put one in?

    MB

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    upstate, N.Y.
    Posts
    3,006
    Quote Originally Posted by DEFTI RIMFIRE View Post
    Hey Timothy,
    Yessir, it's 90 deg sear only. A number of mechanical changes were made to accommodate the new sear and the one I have in my V-22S is repeatable to within two tenths of a gram. What would you be looking to put one in?

    MB
    At this point, mostly information only, especially since I installed one Whisper in a sporter this past year.
    Everything else I shoot have B&As which have been flawless for me personally.

    It will be interesting to se if there is a 90deg migration or any conversions that gain traction.
    Do you anticipate triggers to become available above your in house needs down the road.
    Last edited by tim; 02-23-2021 at 06:01 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    UT/CT
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    At this point, mostly information only, especially since I installed one Whisper in a sporter this past year.
    Everything else I shoot have B&As which have been flawless for me personally.

    It will be interesting to se if there is a 90deg migration or any conversions that gain traction.
    Do you anticipate triggers to become available above your in house needs down the road.
    Gotcha.

    I do, but it'll take a while. The guys in Italy are functional again, but they just moved (as did we) and they're a bit behind.

    MB

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •