Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: A Sorry State of Affairs

Don't be surprised

Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    The mayor needs to resign she has broken the oath she took to protect her own. Now she has the blood of a young girl on her hands. This so called takeover should have never been allowed and wouldn't have if she would have let her law enforcement do so without their hands being tied. If they couldn't do it the National Guard surely could have and that precious little girl would still be alive. Looking for someone who did it she says then take them all to jail and book them as accessories to a murder and someone will talk.
    if there are a slew of lawsuits filed against these, mostly democratic, liberal, progressive mayors and council people. Public officials take an oath of faithful performance of duties, and there is much argument that they are not living up to their duty to protect life, property and peace. I hope they all get their arses sued over this horrible display of lack of diligence in duty.

My reaction to this story and pictures was pretty negative >>> https://www.11alive.com/article/news...7-faf19ec2c8ba

My reaction to the story and pictures at post # 27 at http://benchrest.com/showthread.php?...-Affairs/page2 was not nearly as negative.

After some thought, it seems as though both groups were "sort of" doing the same thing -- I wonder why my reactions were so different?

Quote Originally Posted by glp View Post
    [Don't be surprised] if there are a slew of lawsuits filed against these, mostly democratic, liberal, progressive mayors and council people....I hope they all get their arses sued over this horrible display of lack of diligence in duty.
    Where are all those sorry, no-good, unethical lawyers when we need 'em?

Don't hold your breath about having any lawsuit success they are all the same side of all of the unlawfulness. Don't get me wrong there will be allot of big money being made on both of the sides but no one will ever win a lawsuit against any of them sad to say. Hell we are still awaiting for the justice over all of the 2016 election BS and do really think anyone will really be convicted of a crime.

Interesting

We are living in interesting times.

The only way

Quote Originally Posted by Louis.J View Post
    Don't hold your breath about having any lawsuit success they are all the same side of all of the unlawfulness. Don't get me wrong there will be allot of big money being made on both of the sides but no one will ever win a lawsuit against any of them sad to say. Hell we are still awaiting for the justice over all of the 2016 election BS and do really think anyone will really be convicted of a crime.
    to find out is for someone(s) in one of the big city cesspools to sue a mayor or city council for lack of faithful performance of duty. I'm not a fatalist and hope you aren't either. Lets wait and see.

A Different "Venue" -- But Still a Reflection of the Title of This Thread

"James alleged in a statement that NRA leaders 'used millions upon millions from NRA reserves for personal use,'" >>> https://news.trust.org/item/20200806144855-coo0a

The above seems in line with post # 12 at http://benchrest.com/showthread.php?...ht=#post833923

The greed, corruption and lawlessness in this country is sad -- just plain SAD.

What's really discusting is our hard earned tax dollars are paying their salaries and we are not getting anything in return. It alone makes me sick to my stomach but there is no getting around it that I am aware of. The Congress has become disgusting and if you watch any of the judicial hearing's you would probably tend agree. We need term limits as most if not all have been bought and paid for by the special interest groups and they too are as corrupt as hell. Not sure what is going on with the NRA but I also don't trust anything coming out of New York. I also found it interesting that the Governor is now openly begging for the multitude of those who are wealthy and now leaving to come back.
    Last edited by Louis.J; 08-07-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    The funny thing here is...... the owner of 6MMBR.com started his site because of BRC. He has my personal phone and used to call me to get me to come over and my reply was always "really??? you know you'll just have to kick me off!! I can't pander to silly people, you know that...."

And YES, he did have to kick me out with a large involved explanation of just what an ingrate and liar I am.....and that (unfortunately) made me all warm and fuzzy inside

As do you Hunter.....make me all warm and fuzzy by daily proving, daily vindicating my belief structure.

For 40yrs people ask me "WHY???" ..... and I can only state that Sun Tzu, 6 centuries before Christ said "know your enemies better than you know your friends...."

Yup, to me these "riots" and this silliness being called "news" is just the kids in the classroom jumping on the desks and breaking stuff because the teacher walked out..... and now she's staying out..... and maybe even fighting with the principal!!!

So the kids are WINNING!!

Win ON Bro....because YES, by your definition I'm 'wayyyy beyond help!
    Al, you're beginning to write like Bill Calfee

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    "James alleged in a statement that NRA leaders 'used millions upon millions from NRA reserves for personal use,'" >>> https://news.trust.org/item/20200806144855-coo0a

The above seems in line with post # 12 at http://benchrest.com/showthread.php?...ht=#post833923

The greed, corruption and lawlessness in this country is sad -- just plain SAD.
    This news report reached Australian media. I was amazed that such a person wishes to remain in office.
    Without knowing all the facts this smells like another beat-up by the gun hating paranoid left wing commo ratbag greenie tree huggers.

* Doggie *

Quote Originally Posted by doghunter View Post
    Without knowing all the facts this smells like ...
    Oftentimes, where there's smoke, there's fire.

I personally don't buy into it all especially coming from the corrupt state of New York. But it does make one wonder where has the $850 million gone that Bill de Blasio's wife can't account for. It's a staggering amount of taxpayer money that the NY Mayor gave her for a mental health project. So why is it that the DA has not chosen to look into what happened to all of that tax payers money but is more worried about how the NRA might have managed their own.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...h-project.html

Just think Golden goose with De Blasio, NRA- I would cal that a 80% dem/anti group deal- 20% well I noticed quite awhile back that a certain person was living pretty high off the hog as it were. There also seems to be a fashion trend in attacking anything that is old school and does not conform to lates( however twisted ) thinking trends, but generates a lot of free press. It is an election year and that always brings baggage along with it.

In DeBlasio's case instead of investigating for fraud they are increasing the budget up to one billon dollars and they don't even have a clue how the other money was actually used. This folks is corruption at its highest level and a blantant misuse of the tax payers funds and the AG should be removed.

There is a lot about "constitutional rights" that I don't understand -- thankfully, appellate judges are more insightful that I am. >>> https://apnews.com/46c768d4350f782f83e47209d884f924