Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A Sorry State of Affairs

See Hunter..... YOU'RE WINNING!!

Good On Ya Son

sorry Butch.... I type slow LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Butch Lambert View Post
    Keep after them Al! They really don't get it.
    Hey, Butch, can you explain what it is about this thread that I don't get? And do so in comprehensiible sentences in plain English, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    alinwa, no wonder you're no longer on Accurate Shooter; you might be beyond help.
    The funny thing here is...... the owner of 6MMBR.com started his site because of BRC. He has my personal phone and used to call me to get me to come over and my reply was always "really??? you know you'll just have to kick me off!! I can't pander to silly people, you know that...."

And YES, he did have to kick me out with a large involved explanation of just what an ingrate and liar I am.....and that (unfortunately) made me all warm and fuzzy inside

As do you Hunter.....make me all warm and fuzzy by daily proving, daily vindicating my belief structure.

For 40yrs people ask me "WHY???" ..... and I can only state that Sun Tzu, 6 centuries before Christ said "know your enemies better than you know your friends...."

Yup, to me these "riots" and this silliness being called "news" is just the kids in the classroom jumping on the desks and breaking stuff because the teacher walked out..... and now she's staying out..... and maybe even fighting with the principal!!!

So the kids are WINNING!!

Win ON Bro....because YES, by your definition I'm 'wayyyy beyond help!

Come on guys

Let us not get too clever by half!

Alinwa noted he has been banned from another site. Here is Paul McMenaman’s reply.

In the past few days I have banned two long-standing members, savagedasher and alinwa. The first was banned for publishing dangerous load suggestions. Alinwa posted claims that a 6mmBR could safely match or exceed velocities of a .243 AI which is patently false. Alinwa also posted extremely hostile, off-color insults directed toward other Forum members and the site administrators. This won't be tolerated.

Members who break the rules or post dangerous information will be banned quickly and permanently. There will be no hand-holding or discussion.

Often the worst-offending members have big egos and they think the Forum should bend the rules to tolerate them. The reality is that, with 43,700+ members, we don't need ANY particular member. Break the rules, and you're history. Simple as that

I noticed this has been brought to the fore today on that site. I wonder why.......................Is Paul Mc lurking?
    Last edited by FBecigneul; 06-12-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    Alinwa noted he has been banned from another site. Here is Paul McMenaman’s reply.

In the past few days I have banned two long-standing members, savagedasher and alinwa. The first was banned for publishing dangerous load suggestions. Alinwa posted claims that a 6mmBR could safely match or exceed velocities of a .243 AI which is patently false. Alinwa also posted extremely hostile, off-color insults directed toward other Forum members and the site administrators. This won't be tolerated.

Members who break the rules or post dangerous information will be banned quickly and permanently. There will be no hand-holding or discussion.

Often the worst-offending members have big egos and they think the Forum should bend the rules to tolerate them. The reality is that, with 43,700+ members, we don't need ANY particular member. Break the rules, and you're history. Simple as that

I noticed this has been brought to the fore today on that site. I wonder why.......................Is Paul Mc lurking?
    old guy copying and pasting from years ago as if it's current...... too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    old guy copying and pasting from years ago as if it's current...... too funny!
    alinwa, how do you get "years ago" from FB's post; what he copied was from last year -- not "years ago." Furthermore, the effect of what he copied is still current -- you're not on Accurate Shooter currently. What his post does, along with relevant posts at http://forum.accurateshooter.com/thr...#post-37419192, is shed some light on your childish behavior.

I hope you don't call Wilbur a "pusbucket" [sic]?

I hope you don't call Wilbur a "pusbucket" [sic]?

Ohhh My Goodness! I hope not!

LOL

Not to his face.

Quote Originally Posted by FBecigneul View Post
    Not to his face.
    This is interesting to me Francis..... I consider myself to be an assiduous student of humanity, it's motivations and responses but you've got me flummoxed here. I know WHAT you're saying, even why you're saying it, but it's not very flattering

But I caught it before it got Huntered...... (that means "removed" to all you'se in rio linda)

In the context of this thread (see post # 1 above) and the recent aftermath of lawless folks crashing windows and doors of buildings and burning properties all over the country (both of which caused millions of dollars in damage), it’s impossible for me to interpret your statement to mean anything other than exactly what it said. Your attempt to deflect and distract is not a good tactic, here.
    You could have done a simple search for the term/phrase crash and burn! One doesn't crash windows, one breaks them; unless one is talking about a computer.

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/...crash-and-burn
    Last edited by antelopedundee; 06-13-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Maybe it's an age difference thing...not sure about that but to me, it meant to fail as an individual or group.

My two cents

Mort

Quote Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
    But I caught it before it got Huntered...... (that means "removed" to all you'se in rio linda)
    alinwa, I would never remove a thread that reveals so much of who you are.

Now there you go with that “age” thing, D Mort. I’m not so young I don’t know what “crash and burn” means but that “Two Cents” throws me. You always say my two cents but your posts have much more value than that. I could spare a dime.