Thread: Rws 34

Rws 34

I've had this for about a year, for an air gun, I like it! It has the good trigger. At first, I put a cheap red dot on it I had laying around. It actually worked pretty well. I bought a cheap Leeper 4x scope, used their rings. They seemed to tighten up well. When I went to sight in, I noticed the action was loose in the stock, the rear screw was loose. I removed it and the two front side screws and took the action out. Fairly simple inletting, round butt end of the action. I was wondering if any bedding to this would help? I could pillar the rear, the front screws kind of look like there isn't much to do there. What I did notice, was the fit of the round action to the stock to the rear. It seemed to move around while tightening the screw. Would it benefit from a skim bedding along the length of the action along the sides and the butt end of the action?

Yes, bedding will greatly help its accuracy...Springers are very succeptible to loose screws and "air pockets" sround the metal-wood inletting.
    The 34 is one of the best all around guns that are not expensive and have VG quality, If I were going to buy a not too heavy springer that would be the gun I'd choose...
    Make sure you get a good scope designed for tjhe forward heavy recoil of this gun.

Regards,

AZ
    Last edited by AZUARO; 05-05-2020 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks. I figured it certainly couldn't hurt to bed it. This scope is an air gun scope.