Thread: Reloading classes

Reloading classes

I heard that Tom Boyer, Ratigan, Campbell are conducting reloading classes throughout the year. Can anyone share a link to any of their classes? Thank you

Add Jack Neary to that list.

reloading in general or benchrest loading ?

Bench rest loading and Jack’s classes are sponsored by Vihta Vouri and Lapua.

Originally Posted by myschool
    Is there any chance to take advanced reloading classes at a local community college? I'm a high schooler (Glenbrook South High School) from Glenview and need to do my homework for me for my Technology Assessment Project.
    Hello,
    Some community colleges do offer gunsmithing programs (2 years usually), though I'm not sure about the reloading classes. Have you checked Illinois Reloading Institute? They seem to offer live video training sessions.

I would love to take a 6PPC Reloading Class. Where are those listed offered? I am on Long Island and also spent a lot of time in the Lower New York, Manhattan and Northern New Jersey are. I was offered help by Harley Baker, but I could never make my schedule work at the time.

Thanks, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by rkittine View Post
    I would love to take a 6PPC Reloading Class. Where are those listed offered? I am on Long Island and also spent a lot of time in the Lower New York, Manhattan and Northern New Jersey are. I was offered help by Harley Baker, but I could never make my schedule work at the time.

Thanks, Bob
    bob YOU HAVE A NUMBER OF PEOPLE ON LONG ISLAND WHO BENCHREST CHECK THEY WILL HELP YOU.

Jack's reloading classes for Benchrest reloading are available online. Interesting, informative and well done.
    Regards,

Joe McNeill
    SW Arkansas

Would love to get some contact information for anyone shooting short range bench rest on Long Island. I asked this once before and only got one name and when I contacted him, he said he no longer shot.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by rkittine View Post
    would love to get some contact information for anyone shooting short range bench rest on long island. I asked this once before and only got one name and when i contacted him, he said he no longer shot.

Bob
    bob give name and phone no. Maybe someone will reach yopu.

Would love to find a mentor on Long Island that I could learn from and shoot with. Boyd Allen has been giving me advise from afar.

Bob Kittine
    631-374-9652
    RKittine@aol.com
    I have all the equipment. Clarence Hammond built rifle in 6PPC, SEB NEO rest and reloading equipment plus powder, primers, brass, neck turner, etc.

Thanks,