NBRSA related short range Score Hall of fame (Hunter and VfS classes) points update.

R.G. Robinett

"That'll never work."
The SR Score HoF points have not been [publicly] updated for some time. Recently, yours truly assumed the HoF reins, and has been working with NBRSA web-Master, Jeff Crose, to get the all-time points standings (NBRSA only) formatted and posted on the NBRSA web-site.

Mr. Crose has been extremely helpful and enthusiastic in getting this accomplished - Thank YOU, Jeff! :D

Some updating has been done - please examine the list, and contact me to correct any/all errors, or, omissions. For verification, and updating the list, I will need the competitor name, date(s), venue/facility, along with yardage, grand, and/or world-record.

The information currently available, though incorrect, is largely accurate: there will be changes. If you have earned points (Yardage, Grand Agg. during NBRSA National Championship, or, World-record anywhere), and are not listed, or, see errors/omissions, please contact me:
< bibrob@minburncomm.net >

From 2001 through 2016, 9 points were required for induction. Beginning August, 2017, induction requires 10 points: Yardage = 2 points; Grand Agg.= 3points; World-record = 1 point. Any record posted during a NBRSA registered tournament earns one point. Yardage and Aggregate points are awarded ONLY for NBRSA National Championship tournaments.

Keep 'em ON the X! RG

P.S. as of today, 4/21/2024, the latest, updates to the NBRSA Short Range Score Hall(s) of Fame have been passed on to Jeff Crose, and he has already updated the Hunter Class DATA. I believe that the only omissions now, are that I need to verify whether some individuals are deceased - don't want to rely on memory. Thank You, Jeff, for getting this done. RG

Last edited:
Back