My 10.5 gun

Slowshot

Here is the Anschutz 1761 MPR that I just bought from Freeland. Due to new procedures in Washington State, it only took me 18 days from my purchase to get it home. :rolleyes: Now I am just waiting for a bore guide I ordered to give it a preliminary cleaning and head to the range. Based on recent experience with shipping, I should be able to shoot the rifle sometime next year.

Fortunately I am also still working with the CZ 457 I also recently purchased. So I have something to keep me busy.

So, here is the MPR (withe the magazine left out of the pictures by mistake. It is a 5 shot repeater.)

Attachments

• Dscn3174.jpg
    Dscn3174.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Dscn3175.jpg
    Dscn3175.jpg
    382.8 KB · Views: 21
Here is the Anschutz 1761 MPR that I just bought from Freeland. Due to new procedures in Washington State, it only took me 18 days from my purchase to get it home. :rolleyes: Now I am just waiting for a bore guide I ordered to give it a preliminary cleaning and head to the range. Based on recent experience with shipping, I should be able to shoot the rifle sometime next year.

Fortunately I am also still working with the CZ 457 I also recently purchased. So I have something to keep me busy.
geometry dash scratch
So, here is the MPR (withe the magazine left out of the pictures by mistake. It is a 5 shot repeater.)
Nice rifle. I want one myself. (y)

Last edited:
Back