Left the Range. JD Denoff

An old friend, confidante, and Maker of fine bullets Wouldn't have accomplished what I did in my benchrest career without him. You never had to wonder what was on his mind, cause he would tell you. :ROFLMAO:

John D. “JD” Denoff, 72, of Richmond, Virginia passed away on the evening of Saturday, March 23, 2024, at his home surrounded by family.

JD was always happiest around his friends, family, and dogs (Dixie), especially while traveling to shooting matches and enjoying the peace of country living after retiring from DuPont after over 30 years.

JD is survived by his three children, which he thought the world; David (Mandy), Scott (Jess), and Amanda Burgess (Chris); and their mother Sheron. He was G-Pop to his five grandkids, Faith, Adam, Caleb, Elizabeth, and Naomi; and his sister, Debra Turner (Joe) and Karen Custalow. He was preceded in death by his parents, Earl and Betty (Sizemore) Denoff.

A private interment will be held at Christ Family Outreach Church in Amelia, VA. The family will welcome friends and family at a Celebration of Life from 5 to 8 p.m. on Monday, April 1, 2024, at 1101 Charter Club Way Midlothian, VA 23114.

Last edited:
shot some with JD as we were both lefties. he was special. made good bullets and was always good to me. rest in peace!

Gonna miss J.D. Hadn't talked to him for a few years and was just thinking of giving him a call to just talk bullets and current events. Tough exterior, kind heart. Good Bless J.D.
Kevin

Back