Kane shoot

BHB

Does anyone know where the results are posted for the PA championship shoot at Kane,PA from JUly 16-17?

Does anyone know where the results are posted for the PA championship shoot at Kane,PA from JUly 16-17?

They are on a secret Facebook site. Called Benchrest shooting and gunsmithing.
They have 4 questions to answer. The last one is why come to this site? DO NOT PUT DOWN THAT YOU WANT TO SEE THE SCORES.!
I was banned ever since. Did not git in. And now it's a shadow site. Google won't even find this secret site...
Oh, I have several friends that can git in....But, they all apparently want to keep there membership a secret...and this site a secret.

Kane Results

Here are the results from the Kane match. Pictures of the aggs and pdf of the grands and 2-gun.

Attachments

• Kane Grand - 2Gun Results.pdf
    314 KB · Views: 188
  • Kane LV100.jpeg
    Kane LV100.jpeg
    578.7 KB · Views: 460
  • Kane LV200.jpeg
    Kane LV200.jpeg
    537.5 KB · Views: 388
  • Kane HV100.jpeg
    Kane HV100.jpeg
    576.2 KB · Views: 343
  • Kane HV200.jpeg
    Kane HV200.jpeg
    554.5 KB · Views: 326
Ok, I don't do Facebook.
I only did the facebook thing to get on that site. I was told a lot of famous BR shooters were on there.
But, FB has come in handy. I can see the schedule for the local barbeque truck. The Meat Guys. And the local Custard shop 75 yrs old this year.

B_rob is the 2 gun winner. Brian. I think, his first 2 Gun win. Great guy. Been shooting a few years.
When he shows up at WWCCA. I am not the youngest shooter.
Brian thanks.

Kane is a professional wrestler, known for his signature finishing move, the Chokeslam. The Chokeslam involves lifting an opponent off the ground by the neck and slamming them down to the mat.
contexto

great

you may try checking the website or social media pages of the event organizers or the governing body of the shooting sport in Pennsylvania. They may have posted updates or results from the championship shoot you are referring to.
Mini Crossword

I enjoyed the way you presented the historical context in this article. It helped me better understand the significance of the events discussed. I look forward to reading more from you.
stumble guys

It's always exciting to see shooters achieve their first win and be recognized for their skills. It sounds like Brian is a great person and has been dedicated to shooting for a few years.
fnf

Tim,

The accounts that have been posting on this thread look like bots or spammers to me. They should probably be removed from the forum but I don't know who's in charge here.

Brian

Why do you think that?
I think it's just a bunch of old guys with nothing to do.....

Back