IR 50/50 Indoor 3-Gun Nationals

doclu60

Today was the final day of IR50/50 Indoor Nationals weekend at Piney Hill with the 3-Gun Nationals. Winner of the 6 card agg was Scott Albury (myself) with a 1,496-99X. I also took the yards portion of the tournament with a 749-54X. Bruce Hornstein took the meters portion with a 747-45X. Congrats to Bruce on his Meters win!
High card of the tournament was shot by Jack Heckendorn in the 13.5 meters class with a 250-23X. That ties the current indoor 13.5 meters world record. Very nice shooting Jack, congrats!

Huge thanks to Ryan and Ronnie on a well run tournament and the nice food spreads on all 3 days! Can not forget Vicki in our thanks as well. Her legendary expertise in scoring, and tournament administration is always welcomed and appreciated. Also have to mention Sharon Picarelli and Bruce Hornstein for manning the computer at times to keep things going. Pics below and abbreviated score sheets. Detailed card results will be up on IR 50/50 website soon......hopefully.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_2826.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2828.jpg
    IMG_2828.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2827.jpg
    IMG_2827.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2829.jpg
    IMG_2829.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Congratulations Scott!! Way to hang in there bud!
Congrats to Bruce as well for his Meters win.
Looks like a tight match for everyone which is always fun.
Congrats to Jack as well for tying the record. Thats a stout card!!

Today was the final day of IR50/50 Indoor Nationals weekend at Piney Hill with the 3-Gun Nationals. Winner of the 6 card agg was Scott Albury (myself) with a 1,496-99X. I also took the yards portion of the tournament with a 749-54X. Bruce Hornstein took the meters portion with a 747-45X. Congrats to Bruce on his Meters win!
High card of the tournament was shot by Jack Heckendorn in the 13.5 meters class with a 250-23X. That ties the current indoor 13.5 meters world record. Very nice shooting Jack, congrats!

Huge thanks to Ryan and Ronnie on a well run tournament and the nice food spreads on all 3 days! Can not forget Vicki in our thanks as well. Her legendary expertise in scoring, and tournament administration is always welcomed and appreciated. Also have to mention Sharon Picarelli and Bruce Hornstein for manning the computer at times to keep things going. Pics below and abbreviated score sheets. Detailed card results will be up on IR 50/50 website soon......hopefully.

Scott
Well done Scott!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. Very much appreciated! As with any win, I was fortunate my stuff was working that day, including myself. A word of advice, I was going to pack up Saturday and just drive home Sunday after bombing the Sporter Nat's. I have seen a lot of competitors do that over the years. I am glad I chose a different path and showed up and shot. Food for thought.

Respectfully.......Scott

Back