Exploring the Beauty and Diversity of Serengeti National Park

msangaiadventur

Msangai Adventure Safaris
Serengeti National Park, located in Tanzania, is one of the most famous and iconic wildlife reserves in the world. It is home to an incredible diversity of wildlife, including the "Big Five" animals (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo, and rhino), as well as giraffes, zebras, cheetahs, and many other species.

Have you ever visited or want to visit Serengeti National Park? Share your experiences, stories, or plans for exploring this magnificent park. What are some of the most memorable moments you have had or hope to have while on safari in Serengeti? Are there any particular animals or sights that you are most excited to see? Let's discuss the beauty and diversity of this incredible national park.

Africa

I have been to Africa twice. The first was to Tanzania Serengeti and the second to Kenya Masai Mara.
off the two I enjoyed the Mara the most mostly because part of the trip we started at a private part of the Mara where you could go off road and go out at night, this is called the Off beat Mara where I got one of my favorite photos. A male lion coming straight towards us out of the dark night.

B 18.jpg

I have been to Africa twice. The first was to Tanzania Serengeti and the second to Kenya Masai Mara.
off the two I enjoyed the Mara the most mostly because part of the trip we started at a private part of the Mara where you could go off road and go out at night, this is called the Off beat Mara where I got one of my favorite photos. A male lion coming straight towards us out of the dark night.

View attachment 25806

You're probably the only man out there that sees charging lion at night and decided to take a photo :D Balls of steel!

Might be a bit off-topic but what gear would you take for safari? I'll be visiting Serengeti next year probably so kinda thinking about preparing ahead.
My local store has a bunch of survival gear ( https://gritroutdoors.com/outdoor-survival/ ), but how useful it's even going to be? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
No hero here

You're probably the only man out there that sees charging lion at night and decided to take a photo :D Balls of steel!

No balls of steel he was a typical male, rushing to see his girls, went right past us. Still exciting seeing him emerge from the darkness.

Back