Bullet sorting

When I originally asked the question about bullet sorting, I surely didn't mean for it to turn into a pissing match.

Your post come right out of the Demonrats play book.Attack others using the tactics you accuse them of. Guys like you, thankfully there are not many, are bad for the sport. You have had some sucess . Good for you. Only what you do works , you know it all. I was on another forum recently and a guy said he gave up the thought of bench rest shooting because he ran into a guy who sounds much like your attitude. By the way, your reading comprehension is lacking. I am curious, when does your book and movie come out. I am sure your popularity will bring both. Your voice sounds like your nearing the breaking point Calm down, it's only a game.
perfect example of what i said
one HE NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS
two HE CONTINUES TO ATTACK ME.
DEFINITION : BULLY

I sort all bullets……. Burgers, sorted and trimmed and pointed them.I won some 1000 yard matches with till that lot ran out. Then I went to Spencers and I sorted them and trimmed and pointed them, did a fair amount of winning and set records with them. Went to Barts and do well with them also and I sort and trimmed and pointed them. If you want to win, you had best sort your bullets for 600 and 1000 yds.if you want small groups, if you have a good barrel is a bigger factor.

Back