Bolt shrouds

Pete Wass

Years ago I saw a picture of a Rem 700 type bolt shroud that was made from, I think , Teflon. Is the person who owns it still around and could perhaps share if they made it or acquired it?

Thanks

We have made them from Torlon. Much better than Delrin!
Erik Cortina and I are going to offer custom shrouds in the near future, keep an eye on his web site. shootsmallgroups.com

TORLON / PAI material - Polyamide-imide​

TECAPAI Ensinger Plastics made from Solvay’s Torlon®​

Torlon® PAI is recognized around the world as being the highest performing thermoplastic material that is melt processable. Stock shapes made by Ensinger are known as TECAPAI polyamide-imide grades.

Keep'em Small,
Speedy

We have made them from Torlon. Much better than Delrin!
Erik Cortina and I are going to offer custom shrouds in the near future, keep an eye on his web site. shootsmallgroups.com

TORLON / PAI material - Polyamide-imide​

TECAPAI Ensinger Plastics made from Solvay’s Torlon®​

Torlon® PAI is recognized around the world as being the highest performing thermoplastic material that is melt processable. Stock shapes made by Ensinger are known as TECAPAI polyamide-imide grades.

Keep'em Small,
Speedy
I have used Torlon in other applications, particularly for its dimensional stability over a wide temperature range (-40 to +125C), what are it's advantages over Delrin in this application?

GsT

Back