"AI" bots

alinwa

oft dis'd member
We're getting an influx of seemingly innocuous bot traffic phishing for algorithm content..... please don't reply to irrelevant stuff from newly minted members. Any content not directly related to accuracy perhaps should be avoided? If you're not conversant in 'chatbot' please don't interact with them. THERE ARE STILL SEVERAL POLLUTED THREADS ON HERE, threads which haven't been replied to...... And if there are legit threads started by legit curiosity not getting 'tention all they need do is re-up they're line of enquiry buy rewording slightly :) (suck that bots)

Also, please don't feed the progressivist trolls who feed these "AI" programs unwittingly...... they're to stupid to know the damage they do. I don't think they do it on purpose but hey....?? I've watched for over half a century as a lot of truly great things get destroyed by small-minded gawps.

I'm no boss here, but I do hope to retain some of the useful content by keeping the old girl up and running and watching gullible children giggle and drag the sled towards the brink makes my tummy hurt.

Back