A very short product demo video

I think that was a very well done video demo of a cool product. That said, I sure wish it could be used on a Forster Co-Ax, but I don't see any way it can.

Last edited:
Outstanding and quite informative Boyd. Hope to see more videos from you in the future. Incidentally, I have one of the PMA's with the new thumb screw. Like you, I believe it to be worth every penny of $65.

-Lee
www.singleactions.com

I bought mine before

the thumb screw. Removed the set screw and replaced it with a Nylon thumb screw.

Love the Micro Die adjuster.

Need to buy a few more.............

Calvin

They sell top quality products. I really like my PMA tools. Plus they will help you with anything reloading.
Great group of people. O great video To.

Last edited:
A fellow on the other site said that it would have been better with some pictures of it apart and off of the press and die. As it happens the original plan was to use the video as part of an article on that site (that never got edited) so I had some stills that showed exactly what he requested. I published them over there, and some said that it helped them better understand how it works, so in case anyone is interested, here they are.
PMA%20Micro%20Adjuster%20011_zpsnwnrjsml.jpg

PMA%20Micro%20Adjuster%20010_zpsaqxf9hvh.jpg

PMA%20Micro%20Adjuster%20009_zpsbambv7l4.jpg

PMA%20Micro%20Adjuster%20008_zpsen5i4ow2.jpg

PMA%20Micro%20Adjuster%20007_zpsjrpbzvdl.jpg

No, but for me they are quite visible as they are. Perhaps we should ask the manufacturer for auxiliary braille markings ;)

No, but for me they are quite visible as they are. Perhaps we should ask the manufacturer for auxiliary braille markings ;)

You mean like the braille they have on drive up ATM's?

Also, the first one I bought didn't have any numbering. I use lacquer-stik to highlight a segment of index marks.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN0354.jpg
    DSCN0354.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Back